Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13b

            This blogpost serves as a peer review for Nick Hernandez's Video Essay for Project 3.


Author: Nick Hernandez

Title & Link to Post: Are We Too Dependent on Computers?


            For this peer review, I decided to make a copy-editing suggestion for Nick's Video Essay. When it comes to language, I believe that Nick made valid claims and had sufficient support, however, I did find it a little odd when it went from on-screen text to him talking, back to on-screen text. I think only one of those forms should be used, because it seemed like an abrupt entrance for him to come in and start stating his opinion on the matter. Nick had really good design elements, but one suggestion I would make is maybe cutting down the length of some of the videos. For example, I felt like there was too much footage of the military man using the laptop. The sources seemed pretty credible, and the video was very well put together, so I would say his presentation of his supporting evidence was done really well. Overall, I think Nick was successful with his Video Essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment