Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review 10a

             In this blogpost I discuss my peer review of Alex Vergara's Rhetorical Analysis for Project 3.


Author: Alex Vergara

Link to Project: Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3

             For this blogpost I decided to make a brainstorming suggestion for Alex Vergara on her Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3. From her rhetorical analysis I believe she is writing about the unequal pay for women in jobs throughout the country. It wasn't specified what the public argument was, but I'm sure it is women deserve equal pay as men. She did a pretty good job of creating her rhetorical analysis, however, I think she missed out on a key audience target. Although she wants to write to inform women, I think she writes more about the men's role in the unequal pay with women. I'm pretty sure women are fairly aware, but since this does not affect men, she should try and appeal to their senses in order to make it their problem in a sense. She should want them to read it and inspire them to want a change. If she does not appeal to them, I feel like her argument will be ineffective. I know she addressed that she does not know how to be able to connect with men on this topic just yet, so I think that should be her main concern as she works through this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment