Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

            This blog serves as a reflection on the third week of process work for Project 3. With one week left, this blogpost shows where I am standing.


            I am definitely ready for this week and to receive feedback on my rough draft. At first I felt a little disconnected with my project, but once I actually started to do my rough draft I felt like I had so much to say and I hope my passion for this subject can be seen throughout my essay. This week I am going to do my best to get as much commentary as possible on my draft, that way I can make the final the best that it can be. I personally feel really confident about my draft, but I really want to hear what other people have to say about it. I want to make sure my audience stays as engaged as I am about this topic and to prove that it is so much more than just a ban on a harmless activity. One of my weaknesses may be that I didn't have feedback during the pre-production week because I fell behind a little, but I think I made up for that by spending a long time on my rough draft.I have high hopes for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment