Sunday, April 17, 2016

Production Schedule

            The following blog serves as a Production Schedule for my Project 3 Production phase.


For Project 3, I went about it a little differently than I had intended. Due to some personal issues, I ended up getting behind on my blogposts and pre-production phase. In order to make up for lost time, I jumped straight into creating a very put-together rough draft. I already had my sources chosen and I knew what I wanted to write so I spent more time on a polished draft, and decided to come back and update my blogs. So as far as my production schedule, I had my outline created, I made a solid rough draft instead of a rough cut, and I even did my works cited page. Since I created a complete draft, I am looking forward to refining my draft over the next week into a strong final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment