Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13a

            For this blogpost, I am doing a peer review of Nicholas Hoover's Quick Reference Guide for Project 3.


Author: Nicholas Hoover

Title & Link to Post: The Truth About Outsourcing


            For this peer review I decided to make a re-design recommendation for Nicholas Hoover's QRG. I noticed that in his Open Post to Peer Reviewers, he noted that he should include additional white space, but I would have to say that I disagree with this idea. The white space is fairly decent, however, it is not consisted throughout the QRG. This makes for a distracting read as you make it through the guide. In addition, I feel like there is a lack of disconnect between each section for the guide; it seems like one continuous read. I believe that the addition of some color scheme, or making a theme for the QRG would also make it more inviting and interesting for the reader. The content for the project is great, there is just some refining to be done when it comes to genre conventions

No comments:

Post a Comment