Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

           This blogpost is intended to be a reflection on the Pre-Production process of Project 3.



What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
           
            During my pre-production week, I believe that I was successful in finding great evidence in support of my argument. This includes the judicial reports, the case study done, as well various articles that help build my case.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

            My biggest challenge during this weeks process work was actually just staying on top of my work. I fell behind on blogposts, but I'm slowly catching up in that aspect.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

            I think this following week will go pretty well, seeing as though I just have to refine my draft and make sure my essay has logical flow and follows the conventions of a Standard College Essay and the rubric for Project 3.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

            I was definitely a little overwhelmed at first. Once I fell behind on a few blogposts, I felt like it just all piled on all of a sudden. Luckily, I was able to create a solid rough draft, so as far as the project production goes, I am on track. My main goal now is to catch up on all my blogs as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment