Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Draft of Project 1

           The following blog links readers to the First Draft of Project 1. The genre that I chose for Project 1 is a Quick Reference Guide.

K. Latham. "Did you receive your #NWOSU quick Reference Guide to NCAA Rules for Fans, Friends, Boosters, and Alumni."
9/23/2013 via Flickr. Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.



           The link above take you to my First Draft for Project 1. It should be noted that it is currently very content heavy, I will most likely go through and filter out some information that is currently in it. I plan to make it look nice and more inviting because right now I feel like it is sort of monotone. I am trying to get some interactive graphics inside, still figuring out how I should do that though. I plan on creating a few more subheadings and providing more information, but I feel like I've covered a big chunk of what I need to cover and I mainly need to refine. I would definitely like some feedback on my attempt to create a pull quote and I plan to change the color scheme so any suggestions on that would be awesome. Also, any suggestions on how I should place photos/infographics would be great...working inside a GoogleDoc is kind of hard because I don't have much freedom. Any suggestions to make it more visually appealing would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hi PJ! Your quick reference guide was really good! Click here for the completed rubric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job PJ. It gives me some ideas for how to fix my project. Here's my rubric.
    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1CtDLLhAItvqaIi8JuxO1jWr0w4KpliHiA7ebatgrKLQ/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a review of your QRG. Thanks!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z4-PCNWSr8VIoxyJrpUwLAKgXU0D7DXhE5u1nPGJoJo/edit

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/12XtMmmjSAm3jCPre4PALsMvBgWaw-pqth6ilrXRfD48/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete