Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

geralt. "Project Earth Glode About Intention Plant Stop" 6/6/2014 via Pixabay.
CC0 Public Domain License.


            All of this blogging for Module 2 has really opened my eyes to all the resources I have available. There are so many different places to find some quality information for my projects, and each website has it's own characteristics that help me find exactly what I need.

1- What genre are you going to commit to for Project 1? Why?

            For Project 1 I am going to commit to a Quick Reference Guide. I feel like this is the best way to go in depth into the topic and easily highlighting to my audience the Who/What/Where/When/Why/How of my story. The short snippets will allow the reader to understand the gist of my project even at a glance over the guide.


2- What genre conventions from your chosen genre are you planning on developing during next week's Production phase? What do you plan to do with the genre conventions that will help you accomplish the purpose of the project most effectively?

            During the Production phase I intend to get a majority of my project down. I first need to decide which subheadings I'll need to be using, those will be the backbone of my guide. Then I'll write the actual portions of the guide. After that, I'll look into the best way to create a Quick Reference Guide and what platform I plan to create it only. Mainly I'll be focusing on the meat of my project this coming week.


3- How are you feeling about Project 1 going in to the Production phase? What challenges do you anticipate next week as you create content for the project?

            I feel pretty good about Project 1, seeing as though there is a lot of information out there on my topic. It is definitely going to be a challenge just getting myself to start and manage my time, however, I'll figure something out. Still a little confused on how I plan to make my Quick Reference Guide...but I'm sure I can easily find something online.

No comments:

Post a Comment